- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Full Hot Breakfast and Champagne
- Tastings at each venue
- A delicious two-course lunch
- Scenic Lookouts along the way
- Newest Vehicles
- Door to door Service*
*Pickup 5:00 am-Drop Off 5:00 pm (Time varies seasonally and with your location)
** Please note lunch is served in line with our CovidSafe Plan, buffet lunch currently not offered due to COVID Safe protocols.
- Tips and gratuities — though not compulsory, if you are happy with the services provided by your local guides and drivers, a tip is appropriate. Tipping inspires service excellence and is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels.
- Items of a personal nature — these may include snacks, meals, and drinks not outlined as an inclusion in the inclusions section of the tour description.
- Other personal expenses
- Hampton Estate Winery
- Witches Falls Winery
- Mason Wines
- Cedar Creek Estate Winery
- Cheese Tasting
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Scenic lookouts (optional)
* Tour Itinerary may change depending on venue trading days, weddings and functions
- A spectacular balloon inflation display is just the start of your morning ballooning with Hot Air. Meet our friendly and fun crew, float up to watch the sunrise over the rolling hills of the majestic Gold Coast hinterland. Enjoy sweeping views of Tamborine Mountain, Lamington National Park and to the east see the shimmering tall towers of the Gold Coast skyline.
- The Hinterland is our specially chosen location providing the opportunity to fly higher than coastal flights and more stable and reliable weather conditions means many more flying days per year for your pleasure. To top your special morning off, relax with a glass of crisp, cold sparkling bubbles and enjoy a delicious hot breakfast in the gracious ambiance of O'Reilly's Vineyard's historic Grand Homestead with its high ceilings & wide relaxing verandahs.
- Stroll the grounds and the tranquil setting or enjoy a visit and complimentary tastings at the Cellar Door all included as part of your flight with Hot Air.
- After breakfast you will join us on a fun and truly memorable small-group wine tour of the Gold Coast Hinterland wine country. You’ll visit four charming, boutique wineries, indulge in lunch at a winery, hear stories and learn tidbits of local history, culture and wine making. Our tours are sure to entertain with a very approachable and easy-going style. Discover and savor new experiences while tasting some of the region’s most celebrated wines. Learn more about Small Group Tours
- We do have multiple buses so sometimes we can run an extra bus when it says we are fully booked.
- Cancel within: 21 days
- Cancel at least 21 days prior to the date of travel to avoid any cancellation fees.
- Operators right to cancel – At the sole discretion of the tour operator, we reserve the right to cancel any tour before departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, extreme weather, political instability, or any other external events it is not viable or possible for us to operate the planned itinerary. Customers will be eligible for a full refund in such cases that we cancel the tour. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of your booking, including but not limited to accommodation, visas, vaccinations, travel insurance, or non-refundable flights.
- Cancellation due to unlawful or unruly conduct – If your tour guide or any third party provider deems you or your party’s actions to cause danger to other travellers or our staff, to intervene with other clients’ enjoyment of the trip, or to be offensive to the local communities and cultures, we reserve the right to remove you and your party from the tour effectively immediately. This includes but is not limited to a customer becoming overly inebriated, being refused service under Liquor Licensing Act 1997, and inciting violence, displaying violent or offensive behaviour, breaking any State or Federal Law. Under such circumstances there will be no right to refund and you may be referred to the local police.
- Pandemic, War, Natural Disaster, acts of God, or Government Intervention – Some things in life cannot be foreseen or controlled. Under such events or circumstances where the usual tour capacity or conditions cannot be met (including but not limited to Government restrictions placed on the amount of people allowed in a defined space or on the movement of people, or safe/restricted access to certain areas) contract conditions will be voided. Operator will be under no obligation to honour any bookings made prior to the event for departures during such times of political or social unrest. Operator reserves the right to implement new temporary measures including new touring options at a different rate to previously offered products until such time that conditions have returned to their former state.
- While we endeavour to operate all tours as described, we reserve the right to change the tour itinerary and inclusions. The itinerary provided for each experience is representative of the activities planned; however, the route, amenities, stops, and modes of transport may be subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances or events.
- If we make a major change before departure, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible.
Family & Child Policy
- Children ages 0 to 17
- Children are not recommended on our public tours
- Booking Confirmation — upon receipt of full payment, we will issue a confirmation via email for the booked tour.
- Proof of Confirmation — the lead traveller must present the original confirmation (electronic or paper copy) issued by us at the start of the tour. We reserves the right to refuse service to any travellers not able to provide their confirmation to their guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Once the confirmation has been sent to you it is your responsibility to let us know if there are any mistakes. (ei. Correct contact details and pickup address)
- All bookings must to be placed 4 weeks in advance and subject to availability
- Full payment requires to confirm booking
- Non-refund after booking confirm, payment received & voucher issued
- We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All prices are in AUD and include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10% in Australia.
- Price changes — the prices appearing on the website are the current rates and can change without notice. Once a traveller has booked with us, the traveller will not be required to pay any difference in the event of a price increase. In any case, we will not refund the balance of any price reduction.
- Baggage and personal insurance — it is highly recommended that each traveller obtain adequate insurance for their travels.
- Guests are not permitted to drink on the bus and if there is any excessive mess or vomit on the bus you agree to pay a $400 cleaning fee. Any damage to the vehicles by guests will incur a fee for the cost of the damage and downtime of the vehicle. The person booking the tour will be held responsible for the behaviour of their guests.
- Wine to take away — Wine is supplied for you to taste during your experience with us at each winery. If you wish to take wine away with you, you can purchase wines at the winery, we may be able to help ship them to you, or you may even find them for purchase in your country of origin.
- Guests under the age of 18 years — Guests under the age of 18 years (children) are not permitted on any small-group tour. Children will be permitted carriage only on private tours and will be charged accordingly on a case by case basis. Under no circumstances are children allowed on tour without being directly accompanied by a parent/legal guardian. In Australia it is illegal for anyone to supply alcohol to someone under the age of 18 years of age on a licensed premise, including at cellar doors or wineries. As such, no person under the age of 18 years of age will be allowed to consume/taste wine or any other alcohol at any stage of the tour, regardless of who supplies it. Valid identification may be requested and if not produced a portion of the booking will be cancelled with no right to refund. Should anyone on tour supply alcohol to a minor they will be removed from the tour and reported to the police without hesitation.
- If a guest who has claimed to be a child but is identified as not qualifying for a reduced child rate, the guest will be required to provide the balance of difference between the full rate and reduced rate for the tour before being permitted to start the tour.
- Once your booking has been made, if you cancel it, you may incur a cancellation fee from the experience provider. Our experience providers have their own cancellation policies which you are bound to follow. In the case of short notice cancellations by you, you may lose your voucher completely if the experience provider is unable to fill your space on the day. If an experience provider needs to cancel an experience for any reason, you will be offered to reschedule to a convenient alternative date. In the event of multiple experience cancellations by the Experience Provider or if the Experience Provider cannot reschedule within a reasonable period of time, you may be entitled to a remedy in accordance with your statutory consumer guarantee rights (for more information see section 2). Except as required by your statutory consumer guarantee rights (for more information see section 2), we will not reimburse any travelling, accommodation or other expenses incurred by you or any other person in the event of a cancellation.
- Many experiences are weather dependent. You will have the Experience Provider’s details so you can call to confirm whether adverse weather affects your proposed experience. We suggest you call on the morning of your experience if you have any doubt about the weather suitability. If bad weather affects a booking, you will be offered alternative times to reschedule at no cost to you. In the event of multiple cancellations for adverse weather or if the Experience Provider cannot reschedule within a reasonable period of time, you may be entitled to a remedy in accordance with your statutory consumer guarantee rights (for more information see section 2).
- We rely on guests to be prompt at the start of the tour, to help facilitate an enjoyable experience for everyone onboard. Guests must adhere to the start time set out in the product information on their confirmation. If you know you are going to be late, please contact us on the phone number on your voucher and we’ll do our best to help you catch up. If a guest hasn’t arrived on time and without any contact, we will consider the guest to be a “no show” and the tour will start without them, with no refund to be provided.
- Pick-up — Time will be listed in the booking confirmation (for example, 9:00-09:30am). The traveller should wait in the lobby or out the front of their accommodation during the designated pick-up times. It is recommended that you aim to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour to prevent being late.
- Meeting point — this is generally out the front/lobby of your accommodation. In such instances where your accommodation is difficult to get to with our vehicle or outside of our pick up zone, we will contact you directly with a suitable alternative meeting point.
- While we holds a Public Liability Insurance Policy, travel insurance is not included for customers in any of our services. By joining us on tour you acknowledge that your experience may involve a degree of personal risk. Customers travel entirely at their own risk and we take no responsibility for the security of personal belongings. Customers accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly while on tour. We kindly suggest taking out private travel insurance prior to any travel occasion.
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions