- Child age: 3 – 14 yrs
- Child under 3 yrs old is free
TOUR PRICES :
- From Adelaide with return Ferry (HTCC): from AU$315/ Adult – AU$200 / child
(departs 6.45 AM and returns 10.40 PM – Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide hotels)
- From Cape Jervis with return Ferry (HTCC): from AU$267/ Adult – AU$176 / child
(departs Cape Jervis at 9.00 AM and returns 8.15 PM)
- From Penneshaw – On Island (HIGH): from AU$191/ Adult – AU$136 / child
(departs 10.15 AM, returning 6.45 PM)
- From American River – On Island (HIGH): from AU$191/ Adult – AU$136 / child
(departs 10.25 AM, returning 6.30 PM)
- From Kingscote – On Island (HIGH): from AU$191/ Adult – AU$136 / child
(departs 9.45 AM, returning 6.30 PM
- Selected hotel pick up / set downs from Adelaide CBD hotels
- Return travel to Kangaroo Island by coach/ferry
- Expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
- Two-course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro
- Flinders Chase National Park including Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Kangaroos and Koala viewing at Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park (#Koala holding additional cost)
- All admission fees
☀️See the highlights of South Australia’s premier nature-based tourism destination, Kangaroo Island. From Remarkable Rocks to playful fur seals, SeaLink guides will take you to the Kangaroo Island’s natural highlights. This is simply the best 1 Day Kangaroo Island tour available.
☀️Take a guided walk on the beach among a colony of rare and wild Australian sea lions with a National Parks Ranger at Seal Bay Conservation Park. Get up close and see these wild creatures frolic and laze about – a truly amazing and unforgettable experience.
☀️Then enjoy a delicious two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro, set in a beautiful Australian bushland.
☀️Spend some of the afternoon in the Flinders Chase National Park, which was devastated in the worst fire to ever hit the island in January 2020. You’ll see that the regeneration of the native bush occurs so quickly after the event and there will be many opportunities to take photos. As you travel through the park, keep an eye out for echidnas, wallabies, reptiles, and koalas. See the rugged coastline from walks around Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch. Remarkable Rocks provide great photographic opportunities, and the Admirals Arch boardwalk takes you down a rugged cliff face to reveal the spectacular rock archway, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful Long-nosed Fur Seals.
☀️Your last visit of the day is to the Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park to feed some kangaroos and get up close to the Kangaroo Island Koalas while listening to the Keeper talk about the cuddly mammals. There is a photo opportunity to hold a koala (additional cost). There is also a possibility that you will see more kangaroos and wallabies on your return to Penneshaw for your return ferry and coach transfer back to Adelaide.
☀️From Adelaide, this tour is a 16-hour day that includes travel to and from Kangaroo Island. You do get time to rest during your ferry transfers & coach travel between attractions. Or, if you have the time to spare, why not consider staying overnight on Kangaroo Island or going over the day before your tour! Please contact us for pre-tour services.
⭐ Prices are per person and valid for travel 1st April 2021 to 31st of March 2022, for other dates please enquire. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change especially on classified catastrophic fire danger days on Kangaroo Island.
⭐ Please note: On Island Tours do not include mainland transfers or ferry. You must be on Kangaroo Island to participate in the Day Tours at the ‘on island’ price. If you require transfers and ferry, please select an alternative option above.
⭐ Koala holding will not be available during hot summer days and days of extreme weather. Our general height and age restrictions is 140cm or over 12 years. Other conditions may apply.
Child prices generally apply to children aged 3 to 14 years, inclusive. In some cases, this may vary so please enquire at the time of booking. Accommodation for children under 3 is generally free of charge but some properties may impose a small charge and/or a fee for providing a cot. Children under 3 years of age travel free of charge on SeaLink Travel Group services provided they do not occupy a seat. Children under 3 years are not recommended on Murray Princess Cruises.
- All bookings must to be placed at least 7 days in advance.
- Full payment requires at the time of booking.
- Non-refund after booking confirm, payment received & voucher issued
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions