- All Returns Luxury Coach Travel
- 1 x Box Breakfast from hotel
- 2 x Dinner International Buffet Seafood
- 1 Night at 4* Abobe Hotel
- Tulip Top Garden Entry Ticket
- Floriade in Commonwealth Park
- The New Parliament House Visit
- Visit Thredbo Ski Resort
- 1 x National Park Entry Fee
- *Visit local Shut the gate wines*
- Shopping local products
- Local Guide Travel with a Group
- Wine tasting $10/pp
- Lift Pass
- Ski hire equipment or bring your own
- Other personal expenses
Day 1: Saturday 18 SEP - Tulip Gardens with Canberra Tours
- Today we depart from the City of Sydney
- Morning Stop for Refreshment (at your own expense)
- Visit Tulip Top Gardens entry ticket included.
- Lunch (at your own expense)
- Visit Floriade in Commonwealth Park.
- Visit a new Parliament House.
- Dinner International Buffet Seafood in Canberra (included)
- Check-in hotel 4-star Abode Woden Hotel - Canberra
Day 2: Sunday 19 SEP - Thredbo Best View Ski Resort - Snow & Wild Flower
- Enjoy Box breakfast from the hotel
- 06:00 am - Departs from the hotel
- Heading to Thredbo Ski Resort
- Hire ski equipment on the way
- 30 am Approx. arrive at Thredbo.
- Free time for lunch at Resort (at your own expense)
- 2:00 pm - Depart from Thredbo Ski Resort.
- Visit local Shut the gate wines
- Shopping local product
- *Self-wine tasting fee extra $10 pp. (at your own expenses)
- Farewell International Buffet Seafood in Canberra (included)
- Heading back to Sydney
- Drop off Cabramatta: 9.00 pm
- Train Station Bus Stand D Strathfield: 9.30 pm
- Sydney City: 10.00 pm 255 Pitt Street Hilton Hotel
- Full payment requires to confirm booking
- No change, no cancel
- Non-refund after booking confirm, payment received & voucher issued
- INSURANCE: We strongly recommend travel insurance and QueenTours will not be held responsible for costs, loss of deposits and payments made or other fees incurred due to cancellations resulting from unforeseen circumstances, medical conditions or changes to travel plans.
- Please check the time and date of the trip on the ticket, the ticket is non-refundable, after the tour has departed QueenTours will not refund any unused ticket.
- QueenTours right to cancel tours, amend fares & itinerary & apply surcharges without notice. No refunds will be given in the event of any delay subject weather condition.
- Tours have been arranged by QueenTours and in co-operation with other principals and agents and is offered to the holder and deemed to be accepted on the understanding that no action shall lie against QueenTours whether by any act, default or negligence on their part or that of their servants for any accident, delay, alteration in time or changes, re-arrangement, injury, misrepresentation, loss or damage what so ever to the holder or to the property of the holder arising out of the performance or non-performance.
- IF COVID19 HAPPENED / BORDER CLOSURE – NO REFUND BUT WE CAN HOLD FULL CREDIT FOR YOUR NEXT SNOW TOURS
- Wear a face mask if it is hard to maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance from others or if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
- No booking fees
- We will do all the hard work. Our team will make all reservation on your behalf. You don’t have to do anything!!
- We will send you your ticket / tour voucher with details, all you need to do is turn up and enjoy the fun