*Child under 4 yrs old is free. Retail rates are valid to 31 March 2022. All prices are per person. Specials subject to change.
- We start each High Tea celebration with an Australian glass of pink bubbly, followed by your choice of fine tea.
- The High Tea experience becomes distinctly local once the tiered platters arrive, topped with sweet and savoury delicacies unlike any other restaurant in the city. Blinis topped with prawns, whole chocolate coated strawberries, mini savoury pastries and more.
- Cruise in style, feast like a Queen on a warm summer afternoon and bask in the spectacular Sydney skyline.
- Sweet and savoury High Tea tiered platters
- Glass of sparkling wine
- 1 circuit of the harbour – approx. 90-minutes
- Premium upper-deck restaurant seating and 360° harbour views
- Personalised service
- Outdoor open leisure deck
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guaranteed window seating
- Drinks on board
The High Tea Cruise picks up from Darling Harbour, then Circular Quay before making a round-trip circuit of the Harbour. View the full timetable.
|Top Deck Lunch Departs||From Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1||From Circular Quay Wharf 6|
|Thursday – Sunday
Check availability foradditional departures
|Depart 1:30pm, 3:00pm
Disembark 3:00pm, 4:30pm
Please note special timetables operate on selected dates. Explore our timetable section for the latest information.
WHARF CHECK-IN OFFICES
- Darling Harbour King Street Wharf 1 – Click here for Google Maps directions
- Circular Quay Wharf 6 – Click here for Google Maps directions
Please ensure you check which of these locations your cruise departs from, this information can be found on your booking documentation.
- All bookings must to be placed 3 days in advance
- Full payment requires to confirm booking
- Cancellation within 3 business days is Non-refund
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions