- Christmas buffet lunch or dinner
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival
CHECK IN & VOUCHER EXCHANGE
- Please have your voucher confirmation number ready and check in (15 mins before dining time) at SkyFeast Reception located on Level 4, Westfield Sydney. Then restaurant’s staff will assist you to get to the tower.
- Please note that you can’t get to the lift & access to restaurant without checking in first.
- Our team has completed the COVID-19 Safety Plan and are an approved COVID safe business. We are committed to ensuring a COVID-Safe experience for every customer. What that means for all our guests is there will be a compulsory (contactless) check-in process upon entry that requires registering each guest name and mobile number, the use of hand sanitiser by every customer upon arrival. All our utensils have been treated with a Hospital grade disinfectant named Aeris Defence. We look forward to serving you and ask for your cooperation. The safety of our guests and employees is our absolute priority.
- Booking at least 1 working day before departure
- Full payment requires to confirm booking
- Non-refundable after booking confirm, payment received & voucher issued
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions
- Sydney rock oysters (s)
- Pacific oysters (s)
- Tiger prawns (s)
- Braised Australian octopus, white beans, tomato (s)
- Little neck clams with orange, Belgian endive, citrus vinaigrette (s)
- Cold smoked ocean trout, horseradish cream
- Poached blue swimmer crab (s)
ANTIPASTO / DIPS
- Shaved plain mortadella (d, not halal)
- Sliced pastrami (not halal)
- Hummus (vg) Seasonal pickle (vg)
- Marinated Australian olives (vg)
- Tzaziki (v, d)
- Eggplant caponata (vg)
- Baked beetroot marinated with spiced sherry vinegar Spicy chickpea & carrot dip
SALADS / DRESSING
- Kipfler potato salad, poached salmon, chives, french vinaigrette
- Seafood salad, shaved fennel, kale (s)
- Cabbage & kale slaw (vg)
- Chickpea, roasted capsicum dressing, kale
- Roast turkey & couscous salad, cranberries & lemon thyme
- Mixed leaves (vg)
- Balsamic vinaigrette (v)
- Ranch dressing (v, d)
- American cocktail sauce (vg)
- Marie rose sauce (v)
BREAD / CRACKERS
- Semi dried tomato, rosemary foccacia (v, g)
- Stone baked sourdough
- Pita bread crisps (v, g)
- Locally sourced blue, soft & semi hard cheeses
- House baked lavosh bark (vg, g)
- Fruit chutney (vg)
- Creole fish curry, lime & coriander
- Wok tossed beans & mung bean sprouts with oyster sauce (g)
- Aloo chana masala
- Marrakesh style lamb korma, raisins Stir fried
- Hokkien noodles with chicken & asian mushrooms (v, g)
- Steak cut chips (vg, g)
- Chicken nuggets, sweet & sour sauce (g, d)
- Slow cooked Wagyu rump, sauce diane (sauce contains alcohol)
- Christmas spiced and maple syrup glazed turkey breast, cranberry jam
- Roasted cauliflower, tarragon pangrattato (v,d,g)
- Baked pumpkin, pecan honey granola (v)
- Sweet potato with garlic & rosemary
- Baked silver dory with shaved fennel & carrot
- “Greek style” grilled chicken thigh with lemon & oregano
- Orecchiette, pesto Genovese, semidried roma tomates, crisp basil
- Lemongrass steamed rice (vg)
- Casarecce, wagyu bolognaise, pecorino
- Braised BBQ kangaroo rump, corn & sweet potato purée, green chili
- Grilled flathead with, barley, salsa verde (g)
- Salted caramel & chocolate tart, hazelnut praline
- Khanom chan, thai steamed coconut & pandan slice
- Rosewater and melon pavlova
- Crème fraiche stone fruit slice
- Vanilla panna cotta, mango
- Dark chocolate lamington, cherry & chocolate ganache
- Lemon & lime tart, torched meringue
- Carrot cake, cinnamon & pumpkin gel, cream cheese frosting
- Tiramisu, mascarpone, cacao
- Strawberry mousse cake, mint, berry gel
- Christmas pudding, rye bourbon anglaise (contains alcohol)
*Sample menu only, menu is subject to minor change without prior notice
s = contains shellfish, v = vegetarian, g = contains gluten, gf = gluten-free, d = contains dairy, n = contains nuts, nf = nut-free
- Although we will endeavour to adhere to the publicised package contents you accept that Sydney tower dining has the right to alter elements of the event in our sole discretion.
- The right of admission is reserved and is also subject to SkyFeast Sydney Tower terms of admission.
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets will not be refunded after purchase.
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements, we will do our utmost to accommodate.
- There are no refunds due to inclement weather, failure to adhere to any of the ticket information above or these terms and conditions.
- SkyFeast practices the responsible service of alcohol. Patrons behaving in a drunken, disorderly or inappropriate manner may be refused entry and/or can be evicted at any time.
- You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you or your invitees.
- The health and safety of our guests is vitally important to us. All of our NYE events will be Covid safe and will be within the public health Order guidelines. Any changes to the event will be communicated to the ticketholders. Should this event be cancelled due to COVID, full refund will be available.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the event.
- If you wish to add children to the party or require high chairs, please advise us upon you make a reservation together with your specific seating requirement.