- Half Day Dolphin and Stradbroke Island Tour
- Hotel pick up and return from Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach Hotels
- Delicious continental breakfast on the beach
- Wet suits are not available however, these can hired on the day for an additional $5 per person.
- Learn how to kayak by your professional tour guides.
- Paddle across the tranquil waters of the Gold Coast
- Spot dolphins, turtles and stingrays
- Visit two secluded islands
- Snorkel and see hundreds of sub-tropical fish off Wavebreak Island
- Spot the Swamp Faced Wallaby only found on South Stradbroke Island
- Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast on the beach
- Enjoy a stroll across to one of the best surfing beaches in the world
- Pick ups depart from Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach Hotels at approx 7am, and return at midday. Subject to weather conditions.
- We offer courtesy hotel pick up and return from Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. Due to limited seats on our bus, first in first served will get picked up.
- Total kayaking time for the whole tour is approximately 1 hour.
- Footwear that can get wet (eg. Thongs, sandals), Hat
- Sun block
- Bottle of water
- Sense of adventure and fun
Looking for the perfect Gold Coast activity? Join us on our Half Day Kayaking Tour. Paddle the beautiful Gold Coast waterways, spot the abundant Gold Coast wildlife and enjoy breakfast on a secluded beach. Here’s what the tour includes:
- Free hotel pickup & return Surfers Paradise Resorts. (conditions apply)
- Learn how to kayak & snorkel by your friendly tour guide. Life Jackets provided.
- Paddle across the tranquil waters of the Gold Coast.
- Keep a look eye out for dolphins, turtles & stingrays! Dolphins Spotted 80% of the time.
- Delicious light continental breakfast on the beach.
- Snorkel with hundreds of sub tropical fish off the beach of Wavebreak Island. Perfect for begginers, Life jackets provided for non – swimmers.
- A short paddle to South Stradbroke Island; and bush walk to one of the best surfing beaches in the world.
- Spot the Golden and Swamp Faced Wallaby and other wildlife.
We recommend bringing your sunglasses, a hat, bottled water, sunblock and shoes that can get wet. Don’t forget a towel and swimmers too!
You will get comprehensive instructions on how to use the kayaks and snorkelling equipment. Most of our customers are first timers, so having no experience is no problem.
The kayaks we use are Aqua II’s, which are very stable and safe sit on top kayaks you can get. The Aqua II is designed with the beginner in mind, so falling out of these kayaks is very hard.
Everyone on our tour must be wearing a lifejacket. If you don’t know how to swim, please notify the tour guide and wear your life jacket at all times (even during snorkelling).
The tours depart from Marine Pde, Labrador, northern boat ramp, in front of the Grand Hotel. We also offer courtesy Hotel pick up from Biggera Waters to Mermaid Beach.
Yes. We supply all the equipment. All you need to bring is: – Swimmers – Sunglasses – Footwear that can get wet (eg. Thongs, sandals) – Hat – Towel – Sun block – Bottle of water