*Not suitable for children under 4 years old
- Bus transfer departs from Red Cat Adventure Shop on main street (Airlie Beach, QLD 4802)
- Guided ECO walk to top of the falls
- Lunch and 1 choice of drink (choose 1 from beer/ wine/soft drink)
- Swim with turtles at Cedar Creek Falls
- Guided ECO walk to the top of the falls
- Fun and informative tour guide
- Relax by the beautiful pool at the award-winning Coral Sea Resort
- Feast on a delicious lunch prepared by a local chef
- Enjoy the views from the resort pool whilst sipping on a cocktail or two
- Small group excursions only 10 guests per bus
- One meal and a wine, beer or soft drink included
- The stunning Cedar Creek Falls is approximately 30 minutes bus ride from Airlie Beach.
- All guests will enjoy the spectacular waterfalls and abundant flora and fauna. This popular tourist spot will take you back to nature including white cedar trees, Alexandra Palms, wild orchids, colourful butterflies, and many species of birds.
- The fun and an informative guide will take you on an ECO walk to the top of the falls where you can climb over the rocks and take a dip in the refreshing clear natural pools.
- Only 45 minutes away from Cedar Creek Falls paradise is waiting for you. Enjoy the ocean views, private beach and large refreshing swimming pool at Coral Sea Resort. Relax under the palms, take a dip in the pool and enjoy cocktails from the floating beanbags.
- Soak up the vibrant atmosphere from The Rocks – Restaurant, Bar and Pool Club whilst enjoying a lunch of your choice from the menu.
Falls to Paradise Menu
- Morning tea: Muffins
- Lunch: Your choice from The Rocks lunch menu along with a choice of wine, beer or soft drink.
PLEASE NOTE: Coral Sea Resort is a licensed venue. BYO beverages are not permitted at the resort.
- Check-in opens at 10am at the Red Cat Adventures shop on the main street, Airlie Beach.
- The bus will depart at 10.30am sharp.
- The tour will conclude at Coral Sea Resort at 3.30pm where guests are welcome to continue at the resort or a bus service can transport back to accommodation.
- It is advisable to bring a rain jacket during summer months (Jan – April) and warmer clothes during winter months (June-September).
- Please note that the waterfall may not be running on your tour date depending on the season.
- Recommended age range from 4 years old +
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings must to be placed at least 3 days in advance.
- Full payment requires at the time of booking.
- Cancellation within 2 business days will be refunded as credit to use for next trip.
- No refund if clients decide to cancel their trip after 2 days before departures
- No refund for no show or late arrival
- Please prefer to QueenTours' general terms & conditions
RED ADVENTURE'S TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park, Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and host, all meals, and use of snorkel suits and snorkelling equipment.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure will result in complete forfeiture of full price.
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather.
- Customers should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- All cruises are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion. Please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May) as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding.
- At certain times of the year ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish.
- To minimise this risk you will be provided with a full length protective ‘Snorkel Suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the cruise.
- Accordingly, Red Cat Adventures shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Our menu has been designed to cater to most dietary requirement. If passengers require alternative food due to allergies or preference we have an eski on board to store addition lunch/snacks. Please visit our website for Thundercat menu. Red Cat Adventures ABN 5674750602