*This service is an 18+ year experience. Under 18 yrs will not be allowed on the service.
Sail, Rail and Dine Package Q CLASS departing Melbourne CBD or Sorrento
- ADULT: AU$189
- Length of tour 7.5 Hours
Sail, Rail and Dine Package FIRST CLASS with Wine Matching, Tea/ Coffee – Departing Melbourne CBD/ Sorrento
- ADULT: AU$239
- Length of tour 7.5 Hours
- Minimum 2 pax
Sail from Docklands in the Melbourne CBD to Portarlington (just over a one-hour 1-hour journey), arrive in beautiful Portarlington to be transported by bus to The Q Train’s Drysdale Railway Station, just 10 minutes away.
Sail from Sorrento on The Mornington Peninsula to Queenscliff to be transported by buy to the Q Train’s Drysdale Railway Station, just 20 minutes away
Diners will then experience The Q Train’s amazing dining experience, featuring local Bellarine produce, in The Q Train’s refurbished carriages.
After lunch, you’ll be transported back to your ferry to sail to Docklands/ Sorrento.
- Other personal expenses
- The Q Train is a moving restaurant train that travels through the heart of The Bellarine between Drysdale and Queenscliff. Drysdale Station is just an easy 15-minute drive from Geelong, a 90 – minute drive from Melbourne, or an hour from Melbourne via Port Phillip Ferries departing Docklands the heart of Melbourne CBD and Sorrento via Searoad Ferries on The Mornington Peninsula.
- The Q Train serves local produce on every journey from the comfort of our refurbished dining cars, providing every customer with a delicious rail journey, and unique views of Swan Bay and The Bellarine Peninsula.
- Wine and dine in style with The Q Train.
- This experience is a fantastic way for time-poor international customers to experience and enjoy regional Victoria in a day trip out of Melbourne or if time allows as an overnight experience on the magnificent Bellarine. Never has Australia seen a heritage rail line used for showcasing local food, wine, beer and cider. Here your clients to come aboard our restored carriages and enjoy a gastronomical journey unlike anything else they have experienced.
- The service operates Friday – Sunday as shown below. However, for groups over 70 Pax, additional services can be introduced on any day of the week.
- Cancellation: Cancellations will be accepted with full refund 7 days departure date. Any cancellations within 7 days or no shows are non-refundable.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All bookings must to be placed at least 7 days in advance and subject to availability
- Full payment requires to confirm booking
- Non-refund after booking confirm (within the cancellation period)
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions