Departs on Fridays, return on Saturdays
*child 0-3 yrs is not allowed. No baby chair available for children, please bring your own*
- Returns coach transfers
- National Park Entry Fee
- Local English Guide* travel with the group on the bus
- Ski hire equipment or bring your own
- All meals, Lift tickets, Ski lesson, locker
- Extra transfers, hotels, meals if you’re left behind
- Other personal expenses
Day 1: Friday Night
- 23:00 PM City Departs at 395 Pitt Street, Sydney 2000 (Avis Car Hire, World Square)
- 23:20 PM Strathfield Departs at Strathfield Train Station, Everton Road, Bus Strand D
- Please be at the meeting point 15 min before picking up.
- Passengers will be waiting outside the hotel (City Depart). All passengers will have their temperatures checked prior to boarding. Passengers who have more than 37.5 c will not be permitted to board.
- Travel (Non- Stop) pass Canberra & Cooma to Berridale (40 min from Snowy Mt)
Day 2: Saturday
- Early morning stops at Berridale for ski hire equipment & toilet break
- 06:45 am arrives & drop Off at Perisher Valley
- After Drop Off Coach will be returning & parking at Jindabyne, so make sure you bring all your belonging with you
- Free time to enjoy Ski & Snowboard
- 3:15 PM: you must be at the bus for boarding to return to Sydney
- 3:30 pm SHARP the bus will depart from Perisher Valley to Sydney
- Stop for dinner on the way (at your own expense)
- Please be ready 10 min before pick up time
- 9:30 pm: arrive Strathfield
- 10:30 pm: arrive City
**This itinerary is subject to change if weather and road conditions deem it necessary. Any such changes will be made in the best interest of all the passengers
- Please get back to the pickup point at 3:15 pm.
- The bus will leave at 3:30 pm sharp.
- We don’t wait for late arrivals.
- If you’re not on time and being left behind, it will cost you $500 for a VIP transfer from Perisher to Canberra (incl 1 night hotel, 1 dinner & 1 breakfast)
- The transfers from Canberra to Sydney are not included
- Bring your own mask and wear it when you inside the Building
- Due to COVID-19' restriction, a limited number and time to sit inside the building.The Resort might not be allowed to sit all food takeaway eating outside the building.
- Full payment requires to confirm booking
- No change, no cancel
- Non-refund after booking confirm, payment received & voucher issued
- INSURANCE: We strongly recommend travel insurance and QueenTours & her wholesalers will not be held responsible for costs, loss of deposits and payments made or other fees incurred due to cancellations resulting from unforeseen circumstances, medical conditions or changes to travel plans.
- Please check the time and date of the trip on the ticket, the ticket is non-refundable, after the tour has departed QueenTours will not refund any unused ticket.
- QueenTours right to cancel tours, amend fares & itinerary & apply surcharges without notice. No refunds will be given in the event of any delay subject weather condition.
- Tours have been arranged by QueenTours and in co-operation with other principals and agents and is offered to the holder and deemed to be accepted on the understanding that no action shall lie against QueenTours whether by any act, default or negligence on their part or that of their servants for any accident, delay, alteration in time or changes, re-arrangement, injury, misrepresentation, loss or damage what so ever to the holder or to the property of the holder arising out of the performance or non-performance.
- COVID19 - There is an issue from the government of health regarding Covid19 closures for travel. We will fully refund also the doctor's certification requested if you sick.
- Wear a face mask if it is hard to maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance from others or if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions