- Seaplanes are rare and novel, with far fewer opportunities to fly than helicopters, hot air balloons, skydiving and other aerial activities.
- We’re delighted to say that we’ve become an iconic feature of Sydney Harbour as we fly above some of the world’s most awe-inspiring views – Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- Australia’s first purpose-built Rose Bay Seaplane Terminal is a fashionable harbourside destination and luxurious lounge and is set to become a ‘must do’ experience for Sydneysiders and visitors alike.
- It’s a true gem for Rose Bay locals and has some decent prices for a place with a more upmarket feel sitting right near the water.
- Children 3-11 yrs
- Infants 0 – 2 yrs FOC - have to travel on lap of parents.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- All pricing above is for a minimum of two adults, however, single passenger can be accommodated when combined with other travelers.
- Guests share flights with other passengers, not private charter flights.
- Scenic Flights are scheduled flights every day. If you need a different time, you must have more than 10 people. Please enquiry before booking.
- Passengers are reminded that all baggage and personal belongings are carried entirely at the passenger’s own risk.
- Baggage Allowance – Soft bags preferred
- Sydney Seaplanes guarantees to carry 5kg of baggage per person, to include a “Carry On” size bag plus a garment bag, purse or laptop. Anything more than 5kg is charged at $5 per kg and will only be carried if space is available on the aircraft. Bags larger than “Carry On” size will only be carried if space is available on the aircraft.
- Maximum baggage dimensions (“Carry On” size): Length 48cm (19in) / Width 34cm (13in) / Height 23cm (9in)
- The company reserves the right to vary the price of any tour as a result of any significant increase in fuel prices, or other related supplier tariffs.
- Sydney Seaplanes can give no guarantee of exact times of arrival or departure of any service and will not be liable for failure to make connections to other services.
- Where Sydney Seaplanes does not operate a section of a tour, or directly provide a service incorporated as part of the tour (hereinafter called ‘tour inclusions') then the company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury occasioned to any person or property as a result of any such tour inclusion undertaken during the tour whatsoever or howsoever the same may be caused whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
- Whilst Sydney Seaplanes will use its best endeavours to deliver the product or service advertised, we reserve the right to alter the method of transport, route travelled, accommodation or services provided for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to weather, aircraft or unserviceable equipment, operational conditions or requirements, Sydney Seaplanes will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred as a result of any delays, cancellations or alterations arising from this clause.
- The tours outlined are operated by Sydney Seaplanes in conjunction with restaurants, accommodation venues and other suppliers as nominated in the tour description.
- All bookings must to be placed 7 days in advance.
- Full payment requires to confirm booking
- Non-refund after booking confirm, payment received & voucher issued
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions