Terms & Conditions
Your travel has been booked by Queen Pacific Pty Ltd, based on the following terms and conditions:
The enclosed ticket(s) ("voucher(s)") have been booked by us on your behalf with various Service Providers. Each Service Provider may have their own terms & conditions applying to your travel. It is important that you read the relevant & corresponding brochure for each of your bookings to understand all applicable terms & conditions. If you require additional information to that contained in the brochure then we recommend that you contact the Service Provider for further clarification.
· Your responsibilities.
· Open tickets: You must book your travel dates in advance with the individual Service Provider as per details provided on your voucher. Please be aware open dated tickets are subject to supplier price fluctuations which you could incur. Tickets with booked dates: It is your responsibility to ensure you redeem your tickets on the dates booked. If you wish to change these dates you must organise it with the Service Provider directly, with adequate notice You must reconfirm all booked dates 48 hours prior to travel (minimum guide only) or in the manner stated on your voucher. If applicable, dietary requirements should also be confirmed at this time. It is your responsibility to ensure the dates on vouchers are correct and correspond to your own itinerary.
· It is YOUR responsibility to directly advise us and tour operators of any existing or previous medical conditions like: Asthma, Heart Conditions, Allergies, Dietary Requirements, etc. If you are refused to participate any of the activities booked on your behalf through any pre or existing medical condition, then failure to declare these at time of purchase will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
· 24 hours prior to your travel date, please contact us on 0413 856 769 to re-confirm your booking details including courtesy hotel pick up if applicable.
Cancellation by the customer:
· All day tours, snow tours and special season tours are NON-CANCELLATION after booking confirm and paid in full.
· Attractions, group tours and other services are based on suppliers & wholesaler terms & conditions indicated in each product.
· If a customers cancel their tour packages, the following refund policy applies:
o Cancellation more than 14 days before the date of the day trip – your deposit will be returned to you less any costs we incur in sending the money back to you.
o Between 3 and 14 days before the trip – 50% of the booking value will be refunded.
o Less than 3 days before the day of the trip – 0% of the booking value will be refunded.
o Changes to the date of your trip can be made free of charge when made more than 14 days before the date of the trip but can only be made once per booking.
o Cancellation fees imposed on Queen Pacific Pty Ltd by our suppliers will also be passed on.
o Some special tours will not allow cancellation after booking. Please prefer to term & conditions of individual tour before making tour booking.
o The Cancellation Fee will apply in all cases where a tour is able to run. For example, if you are unable to reach a tour due to an "act of God" (for example a road is cut off due to flooding) the normal Cancellation Fee will apply if the tour still runs in your absence or would have run but for your absence.
o All refunds will occur in the local currency and will be refunded to the same card that payment was made with. If your credit card uses a different currency, the amount refunded may be different from the original amount paid due to exchange rate fluctuations. Queen Pacific Pty Ltd is not liable for these fluctuations, or any fees your bank charges.
Cancellation by Queen Pacific Pty Ltd:
· We reserve the right to cancel the trip at any time. If we cancel the trip, a full refund will be made to the customer.
· Please note that in the case of Natural Disasters (eg flood, fire, cyclone, etc) many service providers do not offer any refund, hence we cannot provide a refund to you. We strongly recommend Travel Insurance to cover this situation.
PASSPORT VISA and IMMIGRATION
· It is your responsibility to fulfil the passport, visa and other immigration requirements for all transiting and stopover destinations applicable to your itinerary. You should confirm these with these with the relevant High commissions, embassies and/ or consulates.
· We do not accept any responsibility in the case of you being unable to travel due to not complying with any such requirements. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond your return date into Australia.
Price and extra cost
· Tour Fares are in Australian dollars per person, include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice.
· A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare and will be additional to the tour price.
· We endeavour to package the best value tours available at the best prices. However, we take no responsibility for price fluctuations arising from changes in the prices charged by Service Providers occurring before final payment. Accordingly, the price of your travel is subject to change until such time as you pay for the travel in full.
· Many tours have extra costs and you should be aware that there may be added expenses. These expenses will differ for each Service Provider . We will alert you to extra costs to the extent reasonably practicable. However, you must also check with each individual Service Provider when you confirm your ticket or voucher.
Travel with children
· Children fares are specified in each tour.
· Children occupying seat do not have child seat installed on board. All children (above two years) require their own seat and must be secured whenever the seatbelt signs are on. Infants (below two years) may be carried on the lap of an adult and will be provided with special seatbelts. Please contact Queen Pacific Pty Ltd if you inquire children seats for young guests. Extra fees apply.
· If you’re travelling with children, it’s your responsibility to look after and supervise them during your trip. Our staff will do what they can to help, but you must be able to properly care for all the children on your booking.
Travel Itinerary & photos
· Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without prior notice.
· All photos using on our tours, itineraries, brochures & websites do not indicate the exact attractions and sightseeing of the tour you’re going to attend.
· Smoking: smoking is not allowed
· Seating and Seat Rotation: We do not guarantee you any particular seats on the tour’s first in first seating when boarding time.
· No food /Drink Consumed on Coach: In the interests of keeping our coach clean and hygienic please do not drink (other than water) or eat food (other than as required for medical reasons) on our coach
· Most of day tours & some attractions & restaurants do not operate on Christmas Day
· The tour information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered as an indicative guide only. Updated information can be obtained by contacting us on the day of booking. Itinerary subject to change without prior notice.
· Queen Pacific Pty Ltd acts as a co-ordinator for all persons taking these tours. Queen Pacific Pty Ltd does not own, manage, control or operate any transportation vehicle any hotel or restaurant or any other supplier of services. Queen Pacific Pty Ltd acts only as an agent for the suppliers to the related travel services provided and assumes no responsibility for tour cancellation, the loss or damage to baggage or property or for any injury illness or death or for any damages or claims howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from accidents loss or damage to person or property delays transport failure strikes wars and uprisings or acts of God etc over which Queen Pacific Pty Ltd has no control.
· Queen Pacific Pty Ltd takes no responsibilities for the acts and omissions of third parties that customers may encounter whilst on our trips.
· You release Queen Pacific Pty Ltd and its officers, employees, agents and representatives from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of or in connection with your participation in a trip.