- The ultimate stargazing experience at the one and only Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
- Looking at stars, planets and deep sky celestial objects with our naked eyes and a computerized telescope, our astronomy guide will take you on an unforgettable journey with stars, sounds and surprises.
- We’ll take you to an ideal viewing area at the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park where we’ll stay for about 90 minutes.
- Hotel pickup time is typically between 8 to 830pm, depending on weather conditions and visibility (e.g. moonrise). The exact time is to be confirmed in the early afternoon. Uluru is usually blessed with an ideal stargazing weather. However, if there is a significant cloud cover, we can offer a refund.
- 90 mins ultimate stargazing experience at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
- Selected hotels pick up
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Booking at least 1 working day before departure
- Full payment requires to confirm booking
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions