- Stinger suit hire, snorkelling equipment
- All meals (Morning tea/ lunch /afternoon tea)
- Environmental marine charges
- Queensland Parks and Wildlife and fuel levy
- Experienced, friendly, high skilled, helpful local guide
- Free local pick up ( please advise upon booking)
- Visit the best locations including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Custom built vessel for the Whitsunday conditions
- Stable catamaran so alleviates concerns regarding seasickness
- A longer day 9-5pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort plus Individual seating with back support
- All inclusive of stinger suit, snorkelling equipment and wetsuits (winter months)
- All Inclusive of morning tea/lunch and afternoon tea freshly made and locally catered
- Beach drop off’s available (weather & tide dependent)
- Free bus transfers
- Highest level of ECO Certification. Proud Climate Action Leader
- Check-in opens at 8am Coral Sea Marina side
- Departs: Coral Sea Marina 9am. Ends: Coral Sea Marina at 5pm.
- If you’re not being picked up by our bus, then please meet at Coral Sea Marina meeting area next to the roundabout at 8.15am. The vessel will depart at 9am sharp so please don’t be late.
- It is advisable to bring a rain jacket during summer months (Jan – April) and warmer clothes during winter months (June-September).
- A 30ltr waterproof bag will be provided on check-in for all personal items. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Default pickup is at Base Backpacker’s (by the reception stairs) at 8.30am.
***Vouchers must be presented upon boarding***
All out of town bookings must reconfirm by calling QueenTours 0431512313 or Cruise Company on 07 4946 4444 the day prior to departure.
What to bring
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel, and hat
- Practical clothing (weatherproof jacket/jumper)
- BYO Alcohol and drinks (no glass or red wine)
- Cash for on board drinks
- A sense of fun and adventure
- A 30ltr wet bag will be supplied on the boat
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings must to be placed at least 3 days in advance.
- Full payment requires at the time of booking.
- Cancellation within 2 business days will be refunded as credit to use for next trip.
- No refund if clients decide to cancel their trip after 2 days before departures
- No refund for no show or late arrival
- Please prefer to QueenTours' general terms & conditions
RED ADVENTURE'S TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park, Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and host, all meals, and use of snorkel suits and snorkelling equipment.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure will result in complete forfeiture of full price.
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather.
- Customers should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- All cruises are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion. Please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May) as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding.
- At certain times of the year ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish.
- To minimise this risk you will be provided with a full length protective ‘Snorkel Suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the cruise.
- Accordingly, Red Cat Adventures shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Our menu has been designed to cater to most dietary requirement. If passengers require alternative food due to allergies or preference we have an eski on board to store addition lunch/snacks. Please visit our website for Thundercat menu. Red Cat Adventures ABN 5674750602