*No baby chair available for children, please bring your own*
- Return Coach from Sydney – Orange
- Top quality coach travel 24-50 seats
- Cherry Farm entry fee
- Strawberry farm (If weather permitted)
- Local Farm gate for shopping
- All meals
- Personal expenses
- Pick your own cherry $6/kg
- Pick your own strawberry $15/kg
- 7:30 am Pick Up at 255 Pitt Street (Hilton Sydney Hotel)
- 8:00 am Pick Up at Strathfield Station, Everton Rd, Stand D
- Our Morning Tea Break at The Hydro Majestic Hotel Blue Mountains (at your own expenses)
- Cherry Picking Exclusive at Peter Farm with Country House Style Gardens
- Visit Farm gate for Buy Local Produce
- Dinner Break (at your own expenses)
- Lucky! Strawberries Picking at The Farm *Weather Permitted*
- 8:30 pm Drop off Strathfield & City
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Full payment requires to confirm booking
- No change, no cancel
- Non-refund after booking confirm, payment received & voucher issued
- INSURANCE: We strongly recommend travel insurance and QueenTours & her wholesalers will not be held responsible for costs, loss of deposits and payments made, or other fees incurred due to cancellations resulting from unforeseen circumstances, medical conditions or changes to travel plans.
- Please check the time and date of the trip on the ticket, the ticket is non-refundable, after the tour has departed QueenTours will not refund any unused ticket.
- No refunds will be given in the event of any delay subject weather condition.
- Subject to change without notice, we reserve the right to cancel tours due to the weather, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport.
- COVID19 - There is an issue from the government of health regarding Covid19 closures for travel. We will fully refund also the doctor's certification requested if you sick.
- Wear a face mask if it is hard to maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance from others or if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions