*Child need to be aged 7-12 yeares & weigh less than 50 kgs)
- 1 Hour (approx.) Sunrise Balloon Flight in Hunter Valley
- Delicious Gourmet Breakfast at Peterson House Winery
- Champagne Celebration and Sparkling wine tasting
- Able to reschedule in the event of cancellation due to poor weather conditions
- Pre-tour accommodation in Hunter Valley
- All transfers to Hunter Valley (guests make their own way to the meeting point)
- Other personal expenses
Multi-award-winning Balloon Aloft has been offering Hunter Valley balloon flights for over forty years. Located just two hours north of Sydney and forty-five minutes from Newcastle, the Hunter Valley - Australia’s premier vineyard region - offers the perfect backdrop for the flight of a lifetime.
Our Hunter Valley balloon flights begin at sunrise and take in views of the picturesque wine regions of Pokolbin, Lovedale, Rothbury or Broke. Balloon flights last approximately one hour and are followed by a delicious gourmet breakfast and champagne celebration at the famous Peterson House winery and Restaurant.
We can cater our daily sunrise balloon flights for individuals, corporate groups or intimate VIP flights. For special occasions, our open dated Hunter Valley Ballooning Gift Vouchers make the ideal gift. Our dedicated team of professionals will help deliver the perfect hot air ballooning experience!
Hot air ballooning is an adventure activity and whilst there are no fixed timelines, your entire experience, including breakfast after the flight, should take approximately 3.5 – 4.5 hours.
- Meeting at the renowned Peterson House Winery in Pokolbin, our Hunter Valley sunrise balloon flights take in spectacular views of the lower Hunter Valley wine regions including Pokolbin, Lovedale, Broke and Rothbury. A sunrise balloon flight over the Hunter Valley is sure to impress with views of endless vineyards, picturesque farmland, mountain ranges and national parks all on display.
- Peterson’s House Winery is a favourite of locals and visitors alike. Specialising in sparkling wine, it’s the perfect place to conclude a balloon flight - which traditionally finishes with a glass of champagne or bubbles.
- Our Hunter Valley balloon flight meeting location, Peterson House, is located on the corner of Broke Road and Wine Country Drive in Pokolbin and is an easy drive from all Pokolbin, Lovedale, Rothbury, Mount View and Cessnock accommodation, a 30-35 minute drive from Broke, Maitland or Singleton and a 50min drive from Wollombi
How to get there
The Hunter Valley is best reached by car as public transport options to the Hunter Valley Vineyard region are limited.
By Car: From Sydney- Take the Pacific Motorway/ M1 northbound towards Newcastle and follow for 99km. Take the Freemans Drive exit towards Cessnock and the Vineyards. Follow route B82 towards Cessnock. At Cessnock follow signage to the Vineyards. Take Allandale Road/Wine Country Drive north past the Cessnock Airport and turn left onto Broke Road. Peterson House is immediately on the right-hand side.
From Newcastle - Take King Street/A15 west. At Wallsend continue on the Hunter Expressway for approximately 35kms. Take the Lovedale exit onto Lovedale road. Continue on Lovedale Road to intersection with Wine Country Drive. Turn right onto Wine Country Drive then left on to Broke Road. Peterson House is immediately on the right-hand side.
- All bookings must to be placed 3 days in advance.
- Full payment requires to confirm booking.
- Non-refund after booking confirm, payment received & voucher issued.
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions