- General entry ticket
- Free Digi Photo Pass giving you unlimited digital photos
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Booking at least 1 working day before departure. Booking for same day entry will occur surcharge.
- Full payment requires to confirm booking
- Due to Covid-19 restriction, you have to book your time slot before visiting SeaLife Melbourne. Our sales team will assist you with your booking.
- Non-refundable after booking confirm, payment received & voucher issued
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions
On arrival at SEA LIFE Melbourne:
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience.
- Guests will notice new information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- We are required to record contact details for all guests to ensure contact tracing may be conducted if necessary.
Social distancing measures within our attraction:
- We have introduced new arrangements for the application of social distancing within queues. Clear markers or signage has been installed in our building entry, viewing areas, and café to help guests keep a safe distance from one another. Our employees will monitor the queues to ensure that social distancing is being maintained.
- We have introduced new arrangements for the application of social distancing in our cafe area. Tables and chairs have been recon¬figured to ensure enough distance between seated parties. In areas where strangers are seated together, seats will be removed or blocked to ensure there is a suitable gap between guests.
- We have introduced new capacity limits and timeslots. These restrictions will help ensure there is plenty of room for social distancing.
We have suspended some experiences to ensure that social distancing is suitably maintained. This includes the Glass Bottom Boat, however, the Shark Dive Xtreme and Penguin Passport experiences will continue to operate.
- We have installed new hygiene screens at our service counters to help physically separate guests from employees.
- We have revised some of our standard operating protocols in order to reduce the proximity of our employees to guests.
Hygiene and disinfection measures within our attraction:
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures, throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters, grab and flush handles, door handles/plates, elevator buttons and taps.
We have introduced new deep cleaning measures in the event that a person presents themselves with symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- We have introduced a large number of hygiene stations/hand sanitiser dispensers around the attraction for guests to use.
- We have introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for a range of activities that employees routinely perform.
- These include face masks, disposable gloves, eye protection and hand sanitiser. The use of such equipment and clothing by our employees is both to protect them and our guests.
- We have reduced our menu offering of our cafe to place a greater emphasis on ‘Grab & Go’ options. Cutlery and condiments will now be provided to guests with their meal, or on request, rather than left in open areas.
- As with our employees, we politely request that all our guests uphold the highest possible hygiene standards – whether it be when sneezing or coughing, through regular hand washing or the frequent application of hand sanitiser.
- Our employees now participate in COVID-19 specific training programmes instructing them how to stay safe as well as how to keep our guests safe.
By Car: While there is no public car park:ing at SEA LIFE Melbourne, there are several public car parking facilities available only a short walk away
- Secure Parking: Simply park at 522 Flinders Lane, only 240m from SEA LIFE ($18 Monday to Friday, $10 on Weekends) and show your parking ticket at SEA LIFE Melbourne Admissions Desk. Ask for a Secure Parking discount ticket which you need to enter into the Car Park payment machine after the original ticket when you pay.
- By Train: Five minute walk from either Flinders or Southern Cross train stations
- By Tram: The SeaLife Melbourne tram stop is located on Flinders Street, directly out the front of the attraction. It services routes 70 and 75, and the FREE City Circle Tram.
- By Free Shuttle Bus: Catch the bus from LEGOLAND Discovery Centre to Chadstone – The Fashion Capital.