*Child need to be aged 7-12 yeares & weigh less than 50 kgs)
- One hour (approx.) Sunrise Balloon Flight from Camden
- Celebration Breakfast at Camden Valley Inn following the flight
- Able to reschedule in the event of cancellation due to poor weather conditions
- Return transfers (guests make your own way to meeting point at Camden Valley Inn)
- Pre-tour accommodation if requested
When making a reservation we require the following information:
- Each passengers full name, weight & contact information, address, phone number and an email address, hotel name if return transfers needed
- Confirmation that all passengers are fit and well with no significant knee, hip or back problems, broken bones, recent surgeries, are able to stand unassisted for 1 hour and are not pregnant
- Full payment required prior to confirmation
- Multi-award winning Balloon Aloft conducted Australia’s very first commercial balloon flight over 40 years ago right here in the Camden Valley. Located in Sydney's beautiful Macarthur region, the picturesque landscape and favourable weather patterns of the region make the Camden Valley area an ideal balloon flight location.
- Camden balloon flights take place each weekend, as well as selected days during the week, over the beautiful & historic Macarthur region, a hidden gem just 70 minutes from the Sydney city centre. Our Hot Air Ballooning flights over Camden are approximately one hour in duration and finish with a delightful Celebration Breakfast at Camden Valley Inn following the flight.
- Hot air ballooning is an adventure activity and whilst there are no fixed timelines, your entire experience, including breakfast after the flight, should take approximately 3.5 – 4.5 hours
- Your pilots and crew will be on hand to welcome you when you arrive at Camden Valley Inn on Remembrance Drive in Cawdor at the designated time. Feel free to ask any questions about your experience as you sign-in. See how the pilot checks the morning’s local winds conditions and listen while he or she gives you a short flight briefing.
- Your Camden Balloon Flight adventure begins with a short trip to your launch site. This is determined by your pilot and depends on the wind direction on the morning. We have over a dozen launch sites to choose from in the Macarthur region. This is a great opportunity to get to know your pilot and crew and ask any questions your may have.
- Once at the launch site, it will take around 25 minutes for your balloon to be inflated and standing upright ready for boarding. You are welcome to help with the setup of the balloon or simply stand back and take photos as your aircraft takes shape and comes to life.
- As the sun rises over the beautiful Macarthur region, you will ascend into the sky in your colourful balloon. As your balloon drifts gently along on the morning breeze you will feel completely secure within your basket, with very little sensation of movement. During your flight you may find yourself floating just above the treetops then moments later effortlessly ascending to heights of 2000 feet or more.
Landing, Pack-up & breakfast
- Depending on the wind speeds on landing, your balloon may touch down with the basket up-right and the balloon above your heads or, in a light breeze, the balloon basket may drag a short distance, with the basket coming to rest on its side. Both landing types are completely normal and lots of fun. The Balloon Aloft Ground Team will be on hand to greet you as your balloon lands. Join in as we deflate the balloon by squishing the air out or feel free to stand back and take photos of all the fun. The excitement of the morning continues over a Celebration Breakfast at the Camden Valley Inn. Relax and enjoy a delicious a la carte breakfast with your fellow passengers and your pilot as you celebrate one of the most exhilarating mornings of your life. Digital Photo Packages will be available for purchase during breakfast.
- Our Sydney balloon flight location - All Camden sunrise balloon flights meet at Camden Valley Inn, located in the heart of the beautiful Macarthur region, with flights taking in views of the picturesque landscape, mountains, rivers and historic homesteads of the region. The Camden Valley Inn is located at 290 Remembrance Drive (Old Hume Hwy) Cawdor and is an ideal location to stay in the region the evening before your flight.
- Camden Balloon flights take place each weekend and selected weekdays, over the beautiful & historic Macarthur region, a hidden gem just 70 minutes from the city centre. Our sunrise flights over Camden are approximately one hour in duration and finish with a delightful breakfast at Camden Valley Inn following the flight.
How to get there
- By Car: From the Sydney CBD take the M1 toward the Airport. Continue on the M5 to Minto. Follow the Hume Motorway/M31 to Narellan Rd/A9 exit at Campbelltown. Take the Narellan Rd/A9 exit from Hume Motorway/M31. From Narellan Rd/A9 turn left on to Camden Valley By-pass/Old Hume Highway and continue until you arrive at Camden Valley Inn. Enter car park from Wire Lane.
- All bookings must to be placed 3 days in advance.
- Full payment requires to confirm booking.
- Non-refund after booking confirm, payment received & voucher issued.
- Please prefer to our general terms & conditions