- General entry ticket
- Ticket does not include Koala Experience
- Daily presentations are temporarily postponed due to COVID restrictions.
Zoo Keepers are available throughout the day to assist you with any questions and ensure you still have an educational and fun visit.
- All presentations are free to attend once you have paid admission.
- From Sydney CBD to Symbio (54km – approx. 1h20mins drive): follow the Princes Highway through Sutherland and Waterfall connecting with the M1 freeway. Take the Helensburgh/Stanwell Park turnoff. Follow the Symbio signs through the roundabout and Symbio is on you right hand side.
- From Wollongong to Symbio Park (34km – approx. 30 mins drive):follow the Princes Highway up Mount Ousley and connect with the Sydney freeway, and take the Helensburgh / Stanwell Park turnoff, following the signs to Symbio. From Macarthur – follow Appin Road until it connects with the Sydney freeway (or Old Princes Highway) and follow through to the Helensburgh / Stanwell Park turnoff. Follow the Symbio signs to the front door.