*Not suitable for children under 6 years old
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- Banana Boat ride
- Lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Stingersuit hire and wetsuit hire (winter months only)
- Parks fees and fuel levy
- Soft drinks and water can be purchased for from $3 on the boat
- Explore some of the Whitsundays best-kept secrets.
- Fun and informative accredited ECO tour guides.
- Relax and sunbathe on the large deck.
- Paddle boarding available.
- Feast on delicious snacks and fresh lunch
- Snorkel at the best fringing reefs the region has to offer.
- Enjoy a fun “banana boat” ride.
- Explore Langford Sandbar and snorkel straight off the sand.
- Snorkel gear and stinger suit included.
- Late departure at 10am.
- Return sunset sail back to Airlie Beach for 6pm.
- Late departure at 10am so enjoy a lay in.
- BYO alcohol we provide the ice.
- Our experienced crew will provide history and ECO talks about the reefs and the beautiful islands.
- Check-in at Coral Sea Marina at 9.30am for a 10am departure.
- Sit back relax and enjoy a sail for 2 hours to the first snorkel location. Here you will meet the local marine life beneath the surface. The fringing reefs in these locations are home to some of the most spectacular coral formations and an incredible range of marine life in the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays.
- Step back aboard Tongarra and enjoy a delicious lunch on the deck in the middle of a small tropical oasis. The perfect place to relax and soak up those views before setting sail once more.
- Our accredited ECO guides will give a history talk about the Islands and marine life. We are accredited Climate Actions Leaders and love to share our knowledge with our customers.
- After lunch, it’s only a short trip to the spectacular Langford Island Sandbar. Snorkel off the beach with the resident turtles, hike the scenic bushwalk or relax on the sands of this idyllic location.
- Relax, play, and explore the island for 2 hours and treat yourself to some fun activities such as paddle boarding and a banana boat ride.
- Once back on board, hoist the sails and help take the helm as you chart your course back to Coral Sea Marina, returning at 6pm. So, grab your camera, feel the ocean breeze in your hair and adventure to the Whitsunday’s best lesser-known locations…
The lunch menu is made fresh each day locally and has been designed to suit most dietary requirements.
- Roast Chicken Chicken, salt, pepper
- Salad Tray
- Pesto Pasta Salad
- Quinoa Salad Quinoa
- Red Pepper Frittata
- Bread Rolls Flour
- Fruit platter
- Cheese + Crackers
PLEASE NOTE: Our menu is designed to cater for Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free. Red Cat Adventures has limited options available to cater to dietary requirements. We do recommend bringing your own snacks/food should you have specific requirements.
We do not sell alcohol on the boat, but all guests are welcome to BYO and place cans in the esky. No red wine or glass allowed on the vessel.
- Check-in opens at 9am Coral Sea Marina North side. Departs: Coral Sea Marina 10am. Ends: Coral Sea Marina at 6pm.
- The vessel will depart at 10am sharp so please don’t be late. We will not wait for late passengers and no refund for now show.
- It is advisable to bring a rain jacket during summer months (Jan – April) and warmer clothes during winter months (June-September).
- ***Vouchers must be presented upon boarding***
- The ALL-INCLUSIVE price includes the following – Stinger suit hire, snorkelling equipment, all meals and snacks, environmental marine charges, Queensland Parks and Wildlife and fuel levy.
- Children from 6 years old.
- The boat departs at 10am sharp and will not wait for passengers.
- All bookings must to be placed at least 3 days in advance.
- Full payment requires at the time of booking.
- Cancellation within 2 business days will be refunded as credit to use for next trip.
- No refund if clients decide to cancel their trip after 2 days before departures
- No refund for no show or late arrival
- Please prefer to QueenTours' general terms & conditions
RED ADVENTURE'S TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park, Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and host, all meals, and use of snorkel suits and snorkelling equipment.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure will result in complete forfeiture of full price.
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather.
- Customers should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- All cruises are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion. Please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May) as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding.
- At certain times of the year ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish.
- To minimise this risk you will be provided with a full length protective ‘Snorkel Suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the cruise.
- Accordingly, Red Cat Adventures shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Our menu has been designed to cater to most dietary requirement. If passengers require alternative food due to allergies or preference we have an eski on board to store addition lunch/snacks. Please visit our website for Thundercat menu. Red Cat Adventures ABN 5674750602