*Child under 4 is free. Rates are valid to 31 March 2022. All prices are per person. Specials subject to change.
- 3-course à la carte dining
- cruising around of the harbour – each circuit approx. 90-minutes
- Premium upper-deck restaurant seating and 360° harbour views
- Personalised service
- Outdoor open leisure deck
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guaranteed window seating
- Drinks on board
Top Deck Lunch picks up from Darling Harbour, then Circular Quay before making a round-trip circuit of the Harbour. View the full timetable.
|Top Deck Lunch Departs||From Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1||From Circular Quay Wharf 6|
|Thursday – Sunday
Check availability foradditional departures
|Depart 12:00pm, 1:30pm
Disembark 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm
Disembark 2:00pm, 3:30pm
Please note special timetables operate on selected dates. Explore our timetable section for the latest information.
WHARF CHECK-IN OFFICES
- Darling Harbour King Street Wharf 1 – Click here for Google Maps directions
- Circular Quay Wharf 6 – Click here for Google Maps directions
Please ensure you check which of these locations your cruise departs from, this information can be found on your booking documentation.
Special Menus and Dietary Requests: All meals are prepared fresh onboard. Special menus may operate on special event dates. Due to the nature of cruising, we have limited time to prepare and serve our menus. Most à la carte menus contain vegetarian and gluten free options however requests for special diets, substitutions and modifications of our public Dining Experience menus will be politely declined. View our menus for full details.
Entrée (choose 1)
- Smoked salmon with herb salad of dill, lime, Sicilian capers, and Cornichons (GF)
- Spinach and ricotta light ravioli served with salsa Napolitana and aged Italian Grana Padano cheese (V)
- Melange of sweet potato & pumpkin with shredded kale and couscous, fragrant herb vinaigrette dressing with hints of rosemary, oregano, thyme & dried cranberries, crushed walnuts (V)
Main Choice (choose 1)
- Barramundi fillet gremolata rubbed, vegetable medley & lemon infused oil (GF available)
- Australian tenderloin fillet served with mashed potatoes, baby beets and veal jus (GF available)
- Roast chicken supreme filled with wilted rocket, spinach & pumpkin, seasoned with lemon myrtle and white pepper Chardonnay jus and served with carrot batons Middle-eastern slow cooked eggplant, with zucchini, roasted capsicum, polenta and marinated semi-dried tomatoes (V-GF)
Dessert Choice (choose 1)
- Exotic stone – whipped coconut mousse with a tropical crémeux insert on an almond sablé with yellow glaze & passion fruit marshmallow
- Chocolate Caramel – light chocolate, cold-set cheesecake & smooth caramel inner layer with dark chocolate mirror glacé and Belgium chocolate disc
- Tiramisu Tower – Amaretto biscuits dipped in coffee, layered with soft cream and flavoured with cocoa
We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
- All bookings must to be placed at least 3 days in advance.
- Full payment requires at the time of booking.
- Cancellation within 7 business days will be refunded as credit to use for next trip.
- No refund if clients decide to cancel their trip after 7 days before departures
- No refund for no show or late arrival
- Please prefer to QueenTours' general terms & conditions